Friday, August 10, 2012

Woke up in a funk this morning, don't know why, could be the weather, grey, gloomy and damp.  Yes the humidity is up as well.  But this is quite different, more like depression.  Health-wise I'm as fine as one could be in my condition.  My temperature is a little high but nothing that would indicate an illness

To top it off one of my least favorite events was on the Olympics this morning, Synchronized Swimming, I just find it boring.  I like other swimming events and the diving.  Loved the water  polo, male and female!  But not Synchronized Swimming.  I also find the Equestrian events to be tedious, don't enjoy them at all.

I decided to fix a pot of coffee hoping it would perk me up.. I discovered that Sadie had decided to knock over the kitchen garbage can and partake of what was available to her inside.  I've got to keep an eye on her, hopefully I won't be cleaning up dog puke all day.

I also admit to missing Shannon.  For the first time in 8 months I really miss her being here, even when she is up in her room and I don't see her, I know she is there...I miss that.  I miss her goofy face, I miss her chatter.  Today I miss my daughter, today it is too quiet.  I think that is the point of my being in this funk...Shannon, wish you were here, or I there...I miss my kid.