Sunday, August 26, 2012

Let's start with Friday night which was a long one.  I didn't get to sleep until "the wee hours".  Just couldn't get my body or what is left of my brain to just down and let me sleep .  Finally had to take some Melatonin and got to sleep around 3am.

Woke up Saturday morning  a little before noon, my back was hurting and I had diarrhea which made it difficult to do anything all day but I managed to get more done in the kitchen.  I really have to get going on getting things squared away because hopefully Shannon will be here late November or early December and I'll be heading to Texas!

The humidity kept climbing all day Saturday, making it more and more difficult to move as well.  I kept having to switch on the AC to cool things down despite the lower temperature, and I wasn't able to take the girls for a walk either...didn't want to risk a load in my "drawers" while out.

Saturday evening my stomach had settled down a bit, which I was thankful for.  I fed the dogs and then promptly fell asleep in the recliner while watching television.  Three hours later I woke up a bit hungry so fixed myself a salad along with some crackers and water and called it dinner.

That three hour nap however backfired because I couldn't get to sleep again last night and was up after 4am playing games and looking for something on television to lull me to sleep.  Another Melatonin and everything off and finally after about 45 minutes of my thoughts unwinding I managed to get to sleep.

Before I shut everything down for the night last night I did check the weather and we were up at 90$ humidity...no wonder I wasn't sleeping.  I am going to try my best to fight taking a nap today/this evening so I can get to sleep maybe before "the cock crows" and get up a bit early tomorrow morning so I can go do a short list of groceries.