Wednesday, July 11, 2012

It is not fair that I am still up at 4:30am!  Yes I have a  mild flare I already discussed that part and after the humidity went up I took a nice shower, washed my hair.  Got tired thought I was going to be able to sleep.  I was ready for sleep, so ready, but when I turned off the AC and the fans, then turned on Pandora, turned out the lights and kicked back in the recliner I could hear the O2 machine.

While that sound is very comforting it is also very intrusive.  It is not a noise conducive to sleep, not what they call "white noise" in any way.  Having my chair on the other side of the room I didn't notice it as much but I noticed tonight and I'm wondering if that is what has been keeping me awake in the back of my mind.

On the other side of the room I was able to get to sleep right away but I moved because of the AC right there on top of me.  So I guess I will be moving back to the other side of the room.  I'm going to move the girls beds over here this time so they won't be in my way.  I am also going to move the Oxygen machine farther from where I sleep so I won't hear it intruding on my sleep, which I believe now will be upon me...I'll take advantage of being sleepy....