Monday, July 2, 2012

I would like to be sleeping right now but for some reason I can't unwind.  It seems to be like this when I've had a good day.  My body won't wind down until the wee hours.

I'm going to try and get some sleep though because I would like to get to Wally World early to pick up a few things before those who plan on partying Wednesday get there to buy out everything I want to get.  Besides I have a prescription I need to pick up.

Looking at the backs of my hands as I type and I see this bruise on my left hand.  I wonder where I got it from?  I haven't hit my hand on anything, at least I don't remember doing so.  Most of the time my right hand/arm take a beating, I'm always hitting door jams with it, maybe that's why it is in the shape it is huh?

Anyway I am kind of curious to figure out how I got the bruise.  Right now both dogs are looking at me with that, "Hey we need to go outside" look...really, it's after midnight...sigh...