Saturday, June 30, 2012


With the advent of dryer air and cooler temperatures I was able to get myself and the dogs out a bit more.  Only problem with that is that I sometimes forget the sunblock.  So I now have this rash on my left arm that itches like heck.  Oh how I miss being able to lay in the sun soaking up those rays.  If I could do that I'd take the girls to a river or find a lake where we could enjoy some time in the water and time lazing in the sun.

At least I am able to sit out on the porch in the early afternoons when there is shade.  I hook the girls up out there as well and after they get bored they like to lay on the cool cement as well.  Then when they really get bored they sit at the door and give me impatient looks until I pack everything up and get inside.

So the past couple of days I've been able to get out and about and now we are back to hot, which by itself isn't bad but humid and that is what makes it more difficult.  I can handle the hot as long as the air is moving but when it is saturated it makes it difficult to breathe on top of just being plain uncomfortable.

I have to make sure I keep up with my inhalers and have them near me before I go to sleep because I wake up gasping for air sometimes.  I also have to have water close by because after I use the inhaler I need a drink of water and the colder the better so just before I kick back I make sure I have a lot of ice in my glass.  And that reminds me I need to refill my inhaler.

I got out earlier today to run a few errands before the humidity kicked in.  Once I got home though I was cranking up the AC and had my feet in cold water while taking "hits" off my inhaler and other than taking the dogs out to do their "business" I've stayed right here with it.  Right now...good night...