Monday, September 24, 2012

Today I am miserable.  I woke up sneezing, and after I got myself poised and took Sophie out I came inside sneezing.  I took an antihistamine, took a decongestant because my sinuses are stuffed, and get worse when I sneeze.  I am still sneezing.  Of course the weed pollen is very high again today.

It is also chilly outside.  I had to put on a pair of jeans and a long sleeved tee shirt.  I also had to shut windows because I was so cold.

I have a headache, that makes my sinuses feel worse.  I use a cold mask which of course makes me feel colder, My  back hurts from all the sneezing I've been doing.  My temp is up a little...my O2 is at 96.  Heart rate at 78  My head hurts, I already said that though.

Sophie is hogging the heating pad right now.  I should go in and get my electric mattress pad and use it in my chair. I want to do that before nightfall tonight.

I'm going to have to pull the AC  out of the window again. Clean out the filter and have it ready to move.  Nope I'm not going to give it up.  I can use the fan in Texas and because the O2 machine puts out so much heat maybe use it in the room where the O2 machine is.

Okay, I feel another sneezing fit coming on...